Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Benvenuto! (Welcome!)

Welcome to La Mia Dolce Vita in Italia (My Sweet Life in Italy)!  I'm Gianna, an aspiring Pharmacist, who has a passion for cooking, baking, and everything Italian.  This Tuesday, I will be fortunate enough to be going to Italy for my 6th time, and am looking forward to going to my great-aunt's restaurant to learn how to cook!  Don't get me wrong, I know how to cook right now and can make a mean pasta carbonara, but I want to learn how to make some of the old authentic Italian recipes that she makes at her restaurant.

After much encouragement from my friends and family, I decided to start this blog in order to share my experience with you along my journey.  I will be posting recipes and photos of different dishes I make along with photos from places I visit along the way.  I hope you enjoy following me on my journey, and try some of the recipes that I share with you.  Buon Appetito!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great flight and I look forward to all your posts.

    ReplyDelete