Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hiking/ Camping along the McKenzie River

The McKenzie River

Well so far I have survived working 40 hour work weeks in the Pharmacy!  This week is my final week here in Eugene and this past weekend a friend and I decided we wanted to go site seeing.  After asking around finding out what we absolutely had to see before leaving, we settled on taking a little hiking/ camping trip up by the McKenzie River.  If I wasn't already in love with the area, I definitely am now!  It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and we had so much fun!  I just thought I would share a few pictures with you all for you to enjoy as well.  


Sahaile Falls



Tamolitch Blue Pool
Our camp site at Trailbridge
Hot dogs, s'mores, and keeping it classy with some wine!

P.S. Can't wait to get back in my own kitchen next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment