Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 5, 2011

La Mia Famiglia

So yesterday was an eventful day!  I had a wonderful lunch with most of my family and decided on the dates I am going to go learn how to cook at my aunt's restaurant!  If everything goes according to plan I will be cooking my heart out this Tuesday and then go back again on Sunday and stay there for a few days.  So be on the lookout for pictures of mouth watering food and recipes!


Miranda and Elda (the aunt that is going to teach me how to cook!)
I also took some other pictures today to share with you.  This morning, on my way to lunch I passed through a market where locals go to buy fresh produce and meats.


After lunch, my family and I went on a walk near a church in Zoagli, which is said to have one of the best views of the Italian Riviera.
View of Rapallo
Portofino to the left, Santa Margherita behind us, and Rapallo to the right
My little cousins who aren't so little anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment